Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Game Prediction

SD vs. TEN Winner: TEN

Call it being naive or call it a hunch, the fact of the matter is that the Titans are winning this game. The main reasoning is that the Chargers, while very hot, are an exceptionally flawed team. They have a minimal running game outside of the red zone and few passing weapons other than Antonio Gates. I know Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd have been having career years, but neither is the kind of receiver that really scares you, they mostly benefit from the system and a productive, if overrated, quarterback in Phillip Rivers. Plus, I don;t bet against the hotter of the teams (Tennessee) at home.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'd like to say I agree with this pick, even though I did pick TEN in this game, but...SD is really the hotter team (yes, I know that this is posted after the fact that the game is over...I didn't check the score yet, cuz I don't cheat that way lol). 9 wins in a row, haven't exactly completely dominated too many teams, but they haven't been having too many close ones, either...so I'd take them if I had to pick this one again.

    ReplyDelete